Senior Art Director
Social + Content Marketing
Oct 2015 - Present
Clients: Dunkin’ Donuts, Nutella, David Yurman,Travelers Insurance, Almay, BFGoodrich Tires
• Lead creative ideation & development across clients and teams.
• Produce digital content marketing strategies and creative approach toachieve client goals.
• Manage junior creatives and creative team. Lead management of project teams.
• Direct photo & video shoots, coordinating with stylists, production crews, and editors.
• Plan pre- and post-production content process from conception to completion.
• Ideate and produce content across digital properties - including 30+ social posts per month for Nutella. Revamp the creative & strategic vision of current digital content.
• Improved quality, creativity, and originality of digital content created for Nutella. Increased followers from 100K to 1M on Instagram in the first year on the business.
• Developed a go-to-market influencer campaign launching multiple Revlon/Almay products through a reinvigorated approach to content.
• Collaborate with team of account managers, strategists, and other creatives to convey our clients’ messages in relevant, engaging, and fresh ways.
• Organize client meetings, creative brainstorms, and team development direction. Package and sell an idea or findings to internal and external audiences. Cultivate client relationships.
PEANUT BUTTER & CO.
June 2011 - Oct 2015
• Initiated highly engaging social video strategy. Inventive short videos were shared across all digital platforms and recognized by various media outlets.
• Built the creative vision of the company. Developed digital presence, logos,social media content, website, and packaging.
• Producer and project manager for YouTube video series. Management of on-site production staff of 20+ people, recipe development, and graphic support.
• One-person photo studio whose role included conceptualizing, planning, styling, photographing, and retouching. • Conception-to-completion project management. Instrumental in each phase of all projects including creative development, production, and distribution.
• Amplified consumer interest by establishing enticing visual language for new and existing brands. Develop all materials and maintained consistency.
• Coordinated brainstorms with marketing department and brand manager to create innovative, budget-friendly campaigns.
• Oversaw junior creatives, freelance artists, photoshoot director, and photography intern.
• Led presentations for new projects to team members, Marketing Manager, Brand Manager, and President.
Shorty Award Winner Best Use of Instagram
Nutella Back to School American Package Design Award
Nutella Brings Zigi Back together
2017 Digiday ContentMarketing Awards Best use of Snapchat (Finalist)
PEANUT BUTTER & CO.
Business Community 8 Brands Killing it on Vine
AdWeek Food Brands Capitalize on Fourth of July to Build Long-Term Digital Chops
Impact Awards (Finalist) Nominated by five peers forworldwide award
Company wide:4,364 nominations / 68 finalists
UN Hackathon Selected as one of five of the brightest to represent SR in a multi-agency hackathon partnering with the UN and YouTube
Please inquire about additional experience, freelance clients, and references.
PHOTOSHOP + ILLUSTRATOR
DIGITAL + SOCIAL CONTENT
ART + CREATIVE DIRECTION
STOP MOTION + PHOTOGRAPHY
PHOTO + VIDEO PRODUCTION
FOOD + PROP STYLING
ILLUSTRATION + HAND DRAWING